How much does therapy cost?
The fee for an individual 45 minute session is $225. The fee for couple/family session is $250 for a hour. A sliding scale fee is available on a limited basis.
Do you accept insurance?
I am able to provide you with receipts to be reimbursed through your out-of-network coverage. This coverage differs between all health insurance policies. To find out your out-of-network coverage, I advise calling your health insurance provider and asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
How often do I come for therapy?
I recommend that clients attend a minimum of once a week.
What forms of payment can be used?
I accept cash, check and credit cards.
What is your cancellation policy?
I have a 2 day/48 hour cancellation policy. Cancelling without 48 hour notice will incur a full session fee.